Our mission at Ellare is to help new home salespeople to be the very best they can be, to achieve both personal and commercial success. Sales are measured by your output and at Ellare we understand the input that is needed to get that output.
So, when you love your numbers you can understand how to love your enquiries because they are important inputs to achieve your sales output. Knowing your numbers helps you to love them!
Your sales success gets measured by the output, the tangible aspects of your selling:
- Nett Reservation against target
- IFA Referral against gross reservations
- Panel Lawyer Usage against gross reservations
- Contracts exchanged within 4 weeks average
- Cancellation rate
- Use of incentives and protection of margin
To achieve your all-important – and commission triggering output numbers – you have to focus on your input; what you need to focus on daily, hour by hour, what you need to do to get your output.
Focus on your important inputs enables you to achieve your measured sales output.
Knowing your numbers helps you to love them!
What’s your current trend? What are the new normal numbers on your site?
Loving your numbers means that you can focus on what activity will get the results you are aiming for … so, what’s your normal?
- How many inbound calls you convert to a meaningful appointment to speak next: face to face time, online, a virtual tour or limited appointments (#)
- How you plan time to capture your digital leads, make a connection with the enquirer and convert the lead to appointment to speak next: face to face time, online, a virtual tour or limited appointments (#) (# calls to # face to face time)
- Next stepping each connected customer – always achieving an appointment, a call or a next step IF a reservation is not possible in that meeting (# next step action to # revisits to Reservation)
- How many next step appointments - face to face time, online, a virtual tour or limited appointments - that lead to converted reservations (#)
- Reviving and reengaging disconnected customers to refresh their interest (# calls to # face to face time, online, a virtual tour or limited appointments - that lead to converted Reservations)
Keep your numbers close. If you can’t read the scoreboard you don’t know the score and if you don’t know the score you can’t tell if you’re winning!
Love your numbers, they’re your vital statistics!
Free Download - Take control of all your sales opportunities
Download our tips for taking control of all your sales opportunities, responding speedily to digital enquiries – both help you drive up your numbers.